Veli Spa, Kurumba
At times a spa needs support to leverage its competitive edge and capitalise on opportunities for growth. We believe you should be able to select the level of management support that is right for your brand, your team and your business. Spa Strategy provides independent, flexible management and operations support to bring out the best in your business.
SPA STRATEGY’s management support offering includes:
- provision of specialist knowledge to build the identity and value of your brand, not ours
- mentoring for senior team members
- on-going communication with senior team members, including site visits and action plans
- spa audits for unbiased analysis of the current operation
- financial audit using scenario modelling to identify areas for change and growth
- optimisation of revenue and growth
- honing of service standards to exceed guest expectations
- menu and programming optimisation for profit and consumer demand
- maximising operational efficiencies and seeking out opportunities
- provision of interim spa directors
- advice on strategic direction, revenue management, marketing and branding
- the option to extend your core team when you need to.
Serenity Spa, Baros
Support When You Need It
Whether a spa is brand new or looking to expand or enhance its offering, SPA STRATEGY will devise an operational support package that addresses its particular business needs. This style of management support is ideal for spa and wellness businesses that wish to manage their own facility, but require support and resources that they do not have in-house. Objective and realistic, we get involved as much as clients want, for as long as they want.
As needed, we can work out what’s working and what’s not; review financial performance; provide mentoring, education or interim management support; identify opportunities for growth; and develop a strategic plan of action that will help clients grow their business and their brand.
Depending on your needs, we also offer
For an initial discussion about your project please call +44 (0) 7969 686644 or use the contact form below: