The launch of a new or renovated spa is the first step in its path to success. Every detail needs to be carefully curated, meticulously planned and flawlessly executed to ensure a memorable guest experience. Spa Strategy’s pre opening services support the hotel and spa team by capitalising on the value of experience to achieve a successful spa opening with lasting results.
Through its pre-opening support service, SPA STRATEGY:
- draws up a detailed critical path that schedules all requirements
- creates an annual operating budget and manning guide
- supports executive recruitment and creation of job descriptions
- details a strategic marketing plan
- designs an innovative menu of services
- identifies retail selection and merchandising plans
- writes property-specific SOP and training manuals
- reviews IT systems
- provides on-site support and training in the build-up to opening
- hands-on, intensive spa leadership mentoring and development.
So Spa, Sofitel St James
Worldwide Operations Experience
As former operators of urban, resort and wellness destination spas, both single and multi-site operations, we understand the intricacies involved with launching a spa. We take a flexible approach to our pre-opening services, bringing together people with the right skill sets at the right time for your business. This ensures we address the specific needs of the project.
Working in close collaboration with the hotel, we shape the spa operation’s team and its standards, expertly preparing it to meet the most discerning audience.
For an initial discussion about your project please call +44 (0) 7969 686644 or use the contact form below: